'Hands on' PRESENTS
Terms & Conditions for farmafricapresents.org.uk
FARM-Africa is a company registered in London (No. 01926828) and limited by guarantee. Registered Charity No. 326901.
FARM-Africa is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board, and is committed to best practice in fundraising. As such, we aim to adhere to the Codes of Fundraising Practice, as established by the Institute of Fundraising.
We calculate the cost of each gift based on the relative cost of providing each type of help to farmers in Africa. This enables us to offer a range of gift values and makes it possible for more people to support us through the FARM-Africa PRESENTS scheme.
The farmafricapresents.org.uk website uses a secure payment system to claim the donations from your credit or debit card. If you would like to pay in another way then please contact us on 0207 430 0440.
HELPING FARMERS IN AFRICA
FARM-Africa provides help to the poorest farmers in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and South Sudan. Check out our main website - www.farmafrica.org - to find out where we are helping people to change their lives. Money raised from FARM-Africa PRESENTS will be used to support all of FARM-Africa's projects to ensure that help can be provided where it is needed most. Please see How it works to find out how your donation is used.
Access to and use of this website ('farmafricapresents.org.uk') is provided by FARM-Africa subject to the following terms.
- By using farmafricapresents.org.uk, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of farmafricapresents.org.uk.
- FARM-Africa reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of farmafricapresents.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on farmafricapresents.org.uk, whether copyright of FARM-Africa or a third party.
USE OF farmafricapresents.org.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use farmafricapresents.org.uk content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any farmafricapresents.org.uk content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of farmafricapresents.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of FARM-Africa.
- You agree to use farmafricapresents.org.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of farmafricapresents.org.uk.
- The names, images and logos identifying FARM-Africa, FARM-Africa PRESENTS, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of FARM-Africa and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of FARM-Africa, or any other third party.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- farmafricapresents.org.uk content is provided "as is" without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- FARM-Africa will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of farmafricapresents.org.uk, or FARM-Africa PRESENTS gifts.
- FARM-Africa does not warrant that functions contained in farmafricapresents.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that farmafricapresents.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You can access other sites via links from farmafricapresents.org.uk. Some of these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in anyway for their contents. -
- The Data Protection Act 1998 governs FARM-Africa's processing of your personal data. If you have any questions regarding this statement please contact us at FARM-Africa, 9th Floor, Bastion House, 140 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5DN. Our phone number is 020 7430 0440 and you can email us .
- You may request a copy of any personal information that FARM-Africa has about you (for which we may charge a small fee) by contacting us at the address above.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to change your mind and cancel your order, provided you contact us within 7 days. Please write to our Head Office address within 7 days of receiving your gift pack or acknowledgment letter and we will be happy to reimburse you.
Date last updated: 19th September 2007